Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Running of da Bulls - What to Expect

So, I did a pre-Running of da Bulls for Sharvan run (for details click back there or here). Rolled a warrior tauren named Hapadwe on the Cenarion Circle server and in just under an hour I ran from the tauren starting zone to Hammerfall. The first time I died wasn't until I was running through Silverpine Forest and I aggro'd a bear. Bear one hits me and I dead. Come up at the graveyard in southern Silverpine and spirit res there. This next part gets tricky. Dalaran wizards close to the road and one actually patrolling the road make getting into Hillsbrad Foothills rather tricky. I died at least 4 times trying to get past these wizards. Finally into Hillsbrad and of course, bears, spiders and lions. They seem to aggro from a mile away, and you would think that spirit res'ing at Tarren Mill would be good, but you will die several times on your journey south from there towards the Arathi Highlands. This is going to be mass slaughter. Now, if you thought that you aggro'd the stuff in Hillsbrad from far away, Arathi is even worse. You move one way to miss one and something gets you from the other side. This was a constant die, run, res, run, die, run, res, run, die type of craziness. Also had my /moo macro going the whole time I was running. Finally got to Hammerfall, went to send a letter and umm, oops. No money. Humbly request 30c from someone to send a letter and get 1s instead. Very generous. Send a letter to Mr. Ratshag and then go repair. Go sit down in the inn and log off. Created my level one tauren hunter named MalokkolaM and log off again.

Log back in later on the warrior to see if any response to my letter and I gots mail! But, it's not from who I thought it would be from. The person what gave me the 1s to send the mail has sent me a note asking that I consider her a friend and that she is sending me a gift! And there it is, a shiny gold coin and some silvers too! Very friendly and generous! So, I took the generosity and used it to level up a bit. So my warrior is now level 6 and sitting in Thunder Bluff.

Well, that is all for now. Everyone go "Moo!" your way through the run!

No comments: